Step at a Time: Peter goes on a
long journey following Assumpta's death.
by Julie Barrett
· Better Than A Shrink: Through Peter's journal, we learn where he went after he left BallyK.
· Home For The Holidays: The town is buzzing about Brendan's mysterious visitor.
· A Close
Years after he leaves Ballykissangel, Peter is in the Far East and
someone long believed to be dead.
by Debbe Burke
Is it really
· Ending: After Assumpta dies, Peter
loses the will to live.
by Bill Greenley
and Absolution: Peter returns to
Ballykissangel to achieve closure.
by Jen Jolley
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 6: Making friends and settling in Down Under.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 7: Peter's trip to the Outback.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 8: Peter finds his new vocation and a lot more.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 9: The end of a momentous year.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 10: A wedding and a new beginning.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 11: For unto us a child is born.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 12: The end of one millenium and the beginning of another.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 13: Life continues in the new millenium.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 14: Life goes on.
· Peter Clifford's Diary, Chapter 15: The Finale.
Clifford's Diary, Chapter 16: Epilogue.
by Theodora McKee
· Moving On: Peter and the residents of
Ballykissangel find their own ways of honoring Assumpta's memory.
by Jan Milnes
· Small World: Peter moves to London to work on the Bishop's staff, but soon finds the clerical life constraining.
· Resolution, Day One: Peter has a hard time coming to terms with Assumpta's death.
· Resolution, First Week: Peter wrestles with his faith.
· Resolution, First Year: During the year following Assumpta's death, Peter finds a purpose in life.
Peter returns to
Ballykissangel and rediscovers his vocation with the help of Fr Aiden.
by Jantineke Mulder
· Absolution: After three years Peter
returns to Ballykissangel. By Assumpta's grave
he has to decide to leave again or stay forever.
by Kevyn Pieters
· The Road is Dreary and Hard to Tread: When Peter leaves BallyK, he takes a couple of mementos with him from Assumpta's room.