· The Diary
of Assumpta Fitzgerald: Events take a
turn starting the night before the food fair.
Padraig fixes the
fuse box and Leo shows up.
· Another Alternative 3.12: Peter's siblings come to town and Leo was married to whom?!
· Alternative Ending 3: Assumpta gets an annulment and she and Peter get together.
by Julie Barrett
· Is This Really Happening?: The day after the
food fair (which Assumpta survived), a reporter turns up in town and
by Alice Cook
· What If...: Niamh and Sean
get a shock in London.
by Alice Cook, Jason and Mollie Lundy, Linda Suazo, and Anne
· Thrown A
Assumpta gets a
disturbing phone call during the food fair.
and Assumpta: Padraig checks on the fuse box and Peter and
Assumpta make some quick decisions.
by Darerca Fitzgerald
By A Moment:
Assumpta who got electrocuted.
by Silvie Fouache
· Have I Told You That I Love You: Dr. Ryan saves Assumpta's life, but someone else's death changes her life.
Voice of an Angel: Peter returns to
Manchester after Assumpta dies, but a letter causes him to visit BallyK
Alternative Endings: They are mere
sketches, but very very clever!
Cottage by the Sea: Assumpta didn't die. Peter takes her to a remote
cottage to recover. Sweet one-shot.
by Jane Elliot
by Jen Jackson
Altered Reckoning: Assumpta doesn't
die, but she and Peter have to deal with the effects of Peter leaving
priesthood for her, both among their friends and in the town.
As Peter leaves
town on foot after Kieran's christening, it starts raining and someone
blue van offers him a ride.
· Reckoning Revised: Exactly the same as in the broadcast, only Assumpta didn't die.
by Mollie and Jason Lundy
· Assumpta: Michael is able
to revive her, but Leo does some mischief in the bar.
by Michele Lyons
'New Beginning' Ending: Assumpta's death
was faked, and now she and Peter are starting over together.
by Heather Morey
Pointing of Duty: Michael was able
to revive Assumpta. Peter turns in his suit and his sister comes to
by Margaret Pattison
· When The
Smoke Clears: What if the
electrical problems in the pub had led to a fire? (With an epilogue by
· Conspiracy Theory: What really happened between the scenes of "The Day of Reckoning".
by Eleanor Rigby
Hit Me Like Lightning: A lightning strike reverses the electrocution, but
Peter's already left. Can they catch him before he's gone forever?
· The Roof Is on Fire: A fire destroys Fitzgerald's. The town rallies around Assumpta and Peter.
by Pat Ruell
· A New
Ending For Ballykissangel: A very
straightforward, common-sense ending.
Padraig fixes the
fuse box and Peter and Assumpta have a good time.
by Rebecca Stunell
Happy Happy Ending: Assumpta didn't
get electrocuted after all.
by Linda Suazo
Assumpta follow through with their plans after the Food Faire.
by Lisa Ulrich
· The Bridge: Very surreal, it
turns out it wasn't Assumpta who had an accident.
· Full Circle: Peter returns to Ballykissangel four years after he left...and he has brought someone with him.
· The Right Path: A certain young man makes a decision to become a priest...
Things move along
very rapidly for Peter and Assumpta, but they find their future doesn't
by Donna Walker
· Homecoming: Peter returns to
Ballykissangel and finds a surprise in store.
by Jen W.
Roads Lead to
Reworking of material from the last half of Series
3, Assumpta and Peter get to explore new facets of their relationship.
· Pathetic Rather Than Tragic: Leo has a nefarious plan, but Assumpta's friends, led by Peter, get to the bottom of it.
· The Reverse Reckoning: Peter is seriously injured the night of the Food Faire, leading him and Assumpta on a long journey on the way to a new life together.
· Thunderbolts and Lightning: Assumpta's near-brush with
death causes Peter to re-consider his options. And the rest of the town
has their two cents to put in as well. Part 1 --